[Simh] nova and screen addressing

David and Jan Takle djtakle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 18:58:44 EST 2010

running the nova emulator
I cannot seem to get any terminal control codes to work (cursor
up/down/left/right; cursor addressing; char insert/del; etc)
I've tried setting Dasher emulation and sending Dasher codes.
I've tried setting ANSI emulation and sending ansi codes.
Do the emulator "drivers" support these codes?
Is it an MS-DOS problem presenting the codes?

I know MS-DOS is capable of full-screen control (e.g. EDIT command), so I'm
trying to figure out if it is possible to manage the screen in programs I
write under the Nova emulator.

Anyone know where the problem is?
Thanks,
~David