[Simh] RDOS Text Editors

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 3 17:51:34 EST 2010

I have a stack of DG documentation, and seem to remember that I have scanned
all to PDF.
However, it's late and in 6 hours the radio will try to wake me to get up
for work.
We had 20 cm of snow, so I'll have to dug out the car and scratch the ice
from the windows
before I can actually use it :-(
I will check what I have tomorrow evening.

- Henk.
(www.pdp-11.nl but I have a non-documented Nova 3)