[Simh] old computer virii

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 00:29:05 EST 2010

It'd be more damming if those old things actually did
anything................... I mean how many SunOS/VAX BSD machines are
on the internet??????

I think something like SQLSlammer would be... far more dangerous, even today.

Even then I'm sure in the good olde USofA it's probably some felony
thing to even posses a worm or something today... the things kids got
away with.....