[Simh] SIMH on Windows CE

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 19:07:32 EST 2010

Yeah, 'artifacts' like CP/M, Unix, VMS, MS-DOS, OS/2, MS Windows (all
flavors), QNX etc etc..  there are so many of them...  Even 'free'
doesn't save them from the bin like NetBSD 0.8 is basically 'lost'
although you can kind of jam in the parts from 386BSD and what is left
in CVS...

I guess that is the larger challenge, unless you run it you really
don't even know what is there, and to assume that things like CVS
histories are complete.... well let's just say you may be in for a
shock!