[Simh] Hardware Requirements

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 18:34:04 EST 2010

Just about any 32bit machine will do, heck SIMH even builds on MS-DOS!

speed is always relative... I first started with the pdp-11 running
unix v7 on a Pentium 60...   Like everything else, faster is always
better, and you may as well download it and try it.

You can find exe's and various OS's here:
http://simh.trailing-edge.com/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/simh/

What were you looking to run on the PDP-15?  I'm sure others can give
specifics....?