[Simh] SimH: Bugfix in VAX/PDP11 TK50 driver: pinging Bob!

Shoppa, Tim tshoppa at wmata.com
Fri Dec 3 07:08:58 EST 2010

> with a plea for documentation:
> There's nothing about the TMSCP (tape) extensions to MSCP, can somebody
> help?

The best I know of is the commented DEC OS TU driver sources. Even there it's
obvious that there were frequent misunderstandings/incorrect assumptions
in early driver revisions, and sometimes there were dependencies between
driver revisions and controller firmware revisions (I remember at least
one major TQK50 revision in particular), so it becomes a kind of
industrial archaeology. And isn't that why we are messing around with this
stuff in 2010 anyway?

Tim.