[Simh] DECUS C

Michael Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 13:45:03 EDT 2010

OK, I've been stumped by this long enough.

These *.dsk files that are everywhere in every software collection for the
PDP-11 -- exactly which disk formats are they or how would I go about trying
to figure out from the contents what format they are?  For example what kind
of disk should
http://www.classiccmp.org/PDP-11/RT-11/freeware/dsk/misc/decusc.dsk be
mounted as?  Or any of the others in that same directory, for that matter.

I've tried attaching them to every disk device I can emulate and can't
access a single one of them from the actual PDP-11 (always with the
ever-helpful "???Disk pack mount error" or equivalent each time).

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of
entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people.