[Simh] OS X intel

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 12:12:12 EDT 2010

I came across the "tiger-x86-flat.img" file recently and was able to boot it
under Qemu... So the upshot is now I have OS X intel binaries, albeit from a
seemingly ancient compiler, the pre-release 10.4.1 for intel.

I was wondering if anyone with OS X / Intel can test these binaries to make
sure they work....?

https://sourceforge.net/projects/simh/files/simh%20binaries/3-8.1/simh-3.8-1_osxi386-exe.zip/download

I think for the next release I'll build out exe's for all the platforms,but
combine all the exe's and test stuff (like I have for the MS-DOS release)
into a single file, so it'll be easier to test stuff....

If these exe's run, please let me know, and I'll get started on the libpcap
'hack' I did for the PowerPC that ought to work on the intel version...

Jason