[Simh] DECUS C

Michael Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 07:47:05 EDT 2010

I'm trying to find a tape or disk or, in a pinch, even a files collection of
the DECUS C compiler for PDP-11.  I don't care if the OS is RT-11, RSX-11 or
RSTS/E -- I've got all three available.

Also, what C compilers were available on the VAX/780 running VMS?  Were any
of them free/open software?

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of
entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people.