[Simh] OS X intel

Michael Copini mcopini at asap.an
Thu Aug 5 18:04:20 EDT 2010

Hi Jason,

I downloaded and extracted your zip file:
Gave me a folder by the name : simh-3.8-1_osxi386
In that folder a whole bunch of different machine types:

Since I'm familiar with the SIMH-Vax I executed the 'vax'
I'm getting the following error

mDmMC:simh-3.8-1_osxi386-exe mcopini$ sudo ./vax
Password:
Segmentation fault
mDmMC:simh-3.8-1_osxi386-exe mcopini$

I'm running a MacBookPro with OSX 10.6.4

Hope this helps.
Let me know if I need to test some more.

Michael