[Simh] Making tape/disk images

Michael Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 22:06:44 EDT 2010

Have I mentioned recently how much I love this community?

Thanks for all the pointers, code, information and offers guys!  I'll go
over everything, figure out what's working best and report back my findings.
 If that means writing a tar-alike I'll also post the code.

(I'm also going to put up a tape image with a fully-functioning Kermit-11
for RSTS and, maybe, RSX-11 and RT-11 (if I have the time) so others don't
have to go through this mess.)

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of
entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people.