[Simh] NetBSD VAX and Ubuntu networking

Pär Moberg gw at ghost-wolf.com
Tue Apr 27 11:13:26 EDT 2010

Oki doki then:

I have a vanilla Ubuntu 9.10 with all the default packages that are
needed for simh vax with networking.
I compiled using:
$> mkdir BIN
$> make USE_NETWORK=1 vax
and if I run it as root it finds the network cards on my computer.

Now I am looking for a way to do this as user.

Thanks for the help any way.