[Simh] SimH under Vmware

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 10:19:38 EDT 2009

I assume the same config files with the same MAC addresses?  Some switches
are not to smart when it comes to mac addresses moving around....  Did you
shut the 'old' vm down?

Also are the interfaces the same name/networks as the prior machine?

You'll probably have to use tcpdump to see what is going where, or if your
network is smart enough, ask it where your VM mac addresses are, and make
sure they are going to the right place...