[Simh] J-11 emulation

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 2 13:00:12 EDT 2009

Hello!
I have here the description of the J-11 processor (PDP-11 related of
course!) from one of the participants of this list. Has anyone seriously
considered working out how to include this as an option for an appropriately
configured PDP-11 system?

Even though I have studied the PDP-11 code to see how it works and what it
does as regards to adding the networking layer, and some peripherals, I am
not as advanced as people might think when it comes to doing stuff like
that.

Doing the impossible everyday might be the motto for a certain group of
engineers but not mine.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net