[Simh] SIMH Development

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 23:24:15 EDT 2009

I know I'd be interested as I've made a bunch of click & install packages
for windows, and starting with Vista & beyond (along with terminal server
versions) you cannot write to the protected c:\program files directories &
friends... So being able to store a 'difference' in the users home directory
would be a 'good thing' to me......

I would suspect this would NOT be the default behavior?  Much like attaching
a DZ multiplexer in modem mode is not the default behavior?