[Simh] MULTOS on SIMH PDP-8?

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Mon Oct 12 18:30:27 EDT 2009

I'd like to set up a MULTOS system on the SIMH PDP-8 emulator.  On the physical machine, there is a jumper on the M837 module that enables time-sharing features and is required by MULTOS (to be removed).  I don't see anything in the documentation suggesting that a similar option exists in the emulator.  Did I miss it?  Or is it just not there?  Thanks - Ian

UNIX is user friendly.  It's just selective about who its friends are.

Ian S. King, Sr. Vintage Systems Engineer
Living Computer Museum
A project of Vulcan, Inc.
http://www.livingcomputermuseum.org<http://www.livingcomputermuseum.com>