[Simh] Dungeon (Zork) questions......

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Oct 6 16:18:17 EDT 2009

While we're on the subject.  Does anyone know anything about the
version of Zork that ran on Harris Minicomputers?  I wasted a lot of
time on that game while in the Navy.  I remember it being rather
different from the version I had on my Kaypro 2000 laptop.  Somewhere
I have a map of a lot of the Harris version.

There are a couple games I'd like to track down (besides the DND I
already mentioned).  One is the version of Star Trek that ran on the
same Harris Mini's, it wasn't a traditional Star Trek game, but
rather you had to view it in your head.  The other is the graphical
version of Wumpus that ran at OMSI in the early 80's (I don't know
the hardware platform).  (OMSI = Oregon Museum of Science and
Industry)

Zane