[Simh] Dungeon (Zork) questions......

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Sun Oct 4 21:01:09 EDT 2009

My Zork binary is called "DUNGEO.SAV".  It requires two extra files,
"DINDX.DAT" and "DTEXT.DAT".  The game version identifies as follows:

Ready

run games:dungeo
Welcome to Dungeon.                     This version created 28-JUN-78.
You are in an open field west of a big white house with a boarded
front door.
There is a small mailbox here.
>version
V1. 2B
>history
Revision history:

28-JUN-78       Complete play test version.
18-JUN-78       Play test public version.
14-JUN-78       Initial public version.
4-MAR-78        Initial version.

Regards,
Mark