[Simh] Play Dungeon on the iPhone

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:34:07 EST 2009

It was somewhat easy to build as I just got the rootkit thingie and
downloaded the native gcc tools.

One thing I found annoying about the UNIX'y builds of SIMH is that the BSD
stuff doesn't load on the VAX...

I should add that the port I did has no fancy GUI interface, it was just a
straight CLI compile....

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Hittner, David T (IS) <david.hittner at ngc.com