[Simh] Errors when using pUTTY terminal emulator to telnet to simh.

Tim Shoppa shoppa at trailing-edge.com
Thu May 28 18:58:00 EDT 2009

"Robert Jarratt" <robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I looked around for a copy of MS-DOS Kermit a while ago but I
> have not been able to find it, I was not aware that it had TCP/IP support as
> I only ever used it over serial lines. Can anyone point me at a suitable
> copy?

ftp://ftp.kermit.columbia.edu/kermit/binaries/msk315.zip

For network support (e.g. TCP/IP, LAT) I have a really old NE2000 type card
that I use with MS-DOS. I think that if you have a newer network card
type maybe it will fall back to emulating a NE2000 or maybe you can download
a MS-DOS driver for it.

Tim.