[Simh] Mixed-node OpenVMS Clustering

Norman Lastovica norman.lastovica at oracle.com
Tue Mar 10 08:53:54 EDT 2009

Agreed.  This cluster has real Alpha and I64 iron and 3 emulated VAXen
(not SIM in this case, but I had added SIMH nodes to this cluster as
well just for fun).

View of Cluster from system ID 44390  node: RYEROX         10-MAR-2009
08:52:16
|                         SYSTEMS                        | MEMBERS |
+--------+--------------------------------+--------------+---------+
|  NODE  |             HW_TYPE            |   SOFTWARE   |  STATUS |
+--------+--------------------------------+--------------+---------+
| RYEROX | hp AlphaServer GS1280 7/1150   | VMS V8.3     | MEMBER  |
| MALIBU | hp AlphaServer GS1280 7/1150   | VMS V8.3     | MEMBER  |
| CLYPPR | VAX 6000-630                   | VMS V7.3     | MEMBER  |
| BONZAI | VAX 6000-630                   | VMS V7.3     | MEMBER  |
| HJ50AP | HSJ5                           | HSJ V50J     |         |
| HJ50BO | HSJ5                           | HSJ V50J     |         |
| CPQ017 | AlphaServer ES40               | VMS V8.3     | MEMBER  |
| HEINLN | HP rx8620  (1.60GHz/6.0MB)     | VMS V8.3-1H1 | MEMBER  |
| QUICKR | VAX 6000-630                   | VMS V7.3     | MEMBER  |
| GIBSON | HP rx8620  (1.60GHz/6.0MB)     | VMS V8.3-1H1 | MEMBER  |