[Simh] Deathrow OpenVMS SIMH Node..

Da Beave beave at deathrow.vistech.net
Mon Mar 9 19:51:51 EDT 2009

> IIRC (from reading posts on comp.os.vms), OpenVMS Itanium does not support
> clustering with VAXen, only Alphai.

   I've chatted a bit with Hoffman about this.  It's not a "supported"
clustering setup,  but we aren't exactly a "supported" cluster.  He said
that he'll do some inhouse tests when he has a chance between his alpha,
vaxen and itanium.    Hoffman's been known to make stranger things "work".

   I'll keep you guys posted.  I'll probably write up a small thing about
introducing SIMH into the cluster.  However,  at this point there wouldn't
be much to write about as it's "just working".

- Beave