[Simh] SIMH with EXPECT or EMPTY with Windows compiled version or under cygwin and compilation issues

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 17:23:51 EDT 2009

Well, It's clear that SIMH and CYGWIN don't work well together at least with
the actual Makefile. But, while I try to apply the MINGW compilation script
to CYGWIN, I did a compilation with MINGW. All correct.

But...

Same problem than ever with EXPECT or any other kind of redirection of the
IO... with one exception. Where the precompiled version said:

 Fatal terminal initialization error
 Console terminal setup error

... the MINGW version adds this other message:

 The *process* tried to *write* to a *nonexistent pipe*

Regards
Sergio