[Simh] TOPS-20 on SimH

Rich Alderson simh at alderson.users.panix.com
Fri Jan 16 18:00:14 EST 2009

> From: "Robert Jarratt" <robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com>
> Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 19:28:46 -0000

Hi, Rob,

Off the top of my head, a few things are

1) completely different I/O instruction set
2) RH20 vs. RH11 MASSBUS for disk and tapes
3) addition of CI-20 (MSCP) channel for disk
4) addition of NIA-20 Ethernet interface
5) full extended addressing
6) completely different front-end architecture emulation

                                                                Rich