[Simh] iPhone fun

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 10:00:38 EST 2009

FYI from this article:
http://antirez.com/page/iphone-gcc-guide.html

I was able to put together some SIMH stuff on my iPhone... unlike the
1.x firmware, the 2.x actually works.

It seems that the new terminal stuff doesn't kill your process if you
switch away, which is also a plus...  I haven't tested battery
lifespan, but Id certainly say you want something in which the idle
works correctly.. I tested the pdp8 with OS/8 & adventure, and the
microvax's ka655x.bin POST...

When I get back stateside, I'll see about some kind of binary packages...

If anyone jumps the gun on the thing, don't forget to sign your binaries

ldid -S main pdp8

for example, otherwide all your exe's will crash out with "Killed"...