[Simh] Cannot Restore Simulator State

Dell Setzer dsetzer at panix.com
Mon Dec 21 10:47:25 EST 2009

I don't know about the save/load problem (I haven't tried it), but I think
the "32b data/address" business refers to compiler settings (and thus the
sizes of fields in the saved state), not necessarially the actual size of
data and addresses in the emulated hardware.

I'm an old DG hand -- I cut my teeth on Nova 2's about 100 years ago. So
I've really enjoyed being able to boot up RDOS on my laptop!

...dell