[Simh] Additional Interfaces for the VAX780 simulator

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 20:33:19 EDT 2009

wouldn't it be easier to just talk to some kind of charicture device
via the magic of unix, and say use USB->RS232 devices to have it
automagically work?

some ancient versions of SIMH did have charicture port support.. I
remember as I ran SLIP from a cisco router to an emulated 2.11 BSD on
the PDP-11... I want to say this is when SIMH was only PDP-11...
1996? 1997? 1998?