[Simh] OT: Joke (was Re: Unibus XOR Tester)

Phil Mendelsohn phil at rephil.org
Tue Apr 14 09:58:28 EDT 2009

Tim Shoppa wrote:

> Certainly Field Circus would show up with a test module and try to
> run diagnostics on a machine that was shooting flames out of its
> power supply :-).

Your comment reminded me of an old chestnut:

Q:  How do you tell the DEC Field Service guy by the side of the road
due to a flat tire?

A:  He's the one changing all the tires to find out which one's flat.

Q:  How do you tell the DEC Field Service guy by the side of the road
because he ran out of fuel?

A:  He's the one changing all the tires to find out which one's flat.

--
"Nothing is too small to know, and nothing too big to attempt."
--Sir William Cornelius Van Horne