[Simh] RX image format

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Sun Sep 7 17:26:48 EDT 2008

A SimH device image must contain a data item for <every> physical
location on the device.  Even if DEC software doesn't use track 0, IT
MUST BE PRESENT, because diagnostics might use it, or non-DEC software
might use it.

A correct image should have 77 * 26 = 2002 blocks of 128bytes, or
256,256 bytes.

I have an RT V4 floppy distro kit, and it boots correctly.

/Bob Supnik