[Simh] escape bug?

Howard M. Harte hharte at hartetechnologies.com
Thu Sep 4 13:00:10 EDT 2008

The escape code handling depends on the host operating system.  For
Windows, the command prompt window does not support ANSI escape
sequences.  For Linux and Mac, they should work fine.

On windows, you can redirect the RT-11 console to a telnet port, and
then telnet into the simulator.  Since telnet supports ANSI, the
escape codes should work.

-Howard