[Simh] Testing 1,2,3

Ken Cornetet Ken.Cornetet at kimball.com
Wed Oct 22 16:48:52 EDT 2008

Actually, it is not unlikely that it is broken. I had ask Bob Supnik in
an unrelated email if I had accidently become unsubscribed because I
wasn't getting any simh traffic. He mentioned that the list turns itself
off from time to time and that I might try a test message.

So there. Ptttthhhhh!!!!!!!!

Oh, and about top-posting: I (and many others) prefer top posting for
mailing lists. I personally do not want to read the same emails over and
over. I'd prefer to just read the new addition to the conversation.

Reading a bottom posted email
Reading a bottom posted email
Reading a bottom posted email
Reading a bottom posted email