[Simh] Solo Operating System and Concurrent Pascal

Huw Davies huw.davies at kerberos.davies.net.au
Fri Nov 21 00:58:15 EST 2008

Al,

> Huw Davies wrote:
>
>> Did this get saved somewhere?
>
> http://bitsavers.org/bits/DEC/pdp11/Brinch_Hansen_SOLO
>
> I'll have to do some more digging for the actual disk image, though.
> I suspect this was just an RK05 pack archived at 512 bytes/blk..

Great stuff. I guess I'll see if I can interpret what's going on. If
it's a 'bootable' RK05 it might 'just work' although I'll have to
understand how PDP-11s work (I'm far more experienced with PDP-10s,
VAXes and Alphas).

Huw Davies           | e-mail: Huw.Davies at kerberos.davies.net.au
Melbourne            | "If soccer was meant to be played in the
Australia            | air, the sky would be painted green"