[Simh] SIMH website down?

Vince Mulhollon vince at mulhollon.com
Fri Nov 7 11:19:14 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 07:42:49AM -0500, Jason Stevens wrote:
> I'd also remind people of the sourceforge page:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/simh/
>
> I've kept a copy of the OS's and various exe's & source on there.....  If
> anything I need to stabalize a good 'build' enviroment to crank out some
> 3.8.0 exe's on things other then windows.

Based on the sourceforge last updated date of Jul 11 2008 I'm sure it
doesn't contain the imagedisk support from early september, but it might
contain bug fixes, for example the bug in 1401 tapes from late june.  On
the other hand, the sourceforge filename implies it is just stock 3.8-0
without any patches.  Comments?

I sure would enjoy a sourceforge or sourceforge-like site that contained
the latest simh plus all the patches and bugfixes and maybe new stuff.
I'd do it myself (because I "need" it), but don't want to step on any
toes.

Since July I haven't updated the Debian Linux simh package because I am
waiting on the bugfixes in 3.8-1...