[Simh] SIMH website down?

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 07:42:49 EST 2008

It seems ok to me .....

I'd also remind people of the sourceforge page:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/simh/

I've kept a copy of the OS's and various exe's & source on there.....  If
anything I need to stabalize a good 'build' enviroment to crank out some
3.8.0 exe's on things other then windows.

On an unrelated note, I had two questions....

Does anyone run anything Itanium?  Windows or HP/UX?  And does anyone have
any idea on the possibility of procuring HP/UX 11 1.5 or 1.6 (the
first/second Itanium release...)

TIA