[Simh] PDP-11 DC-11 support: help please

Göran Åhling ahling at eadc.se
Sat May 10 05:19:38 EDT 2008

Great work done! And great spin-offs: I've been having problems to
understand 7b / UC settings for a while using a "plain -11"...

Could these "diffs" and examples be made public to this list, somehow,
please?

(No matter how simple and short the examples are, there might be enough
of a clue in them to others of us having related problems!)

/Göran I Åhling