[Simh] KE11A support patch

Brad Parker brad at heeltoe.com
Sat May 3 07:16:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

In order to boot v1 unix, we needed to add support to simh for the
KE11A.  I grabbed some of the code in 'apout' and made a simple KE
device.  Basically its a unibus based math device with a few registers
in the address space.

Here's a diff against v36 and a tar of my working directory:

http://www.unlambda.com/download/pdp11/unix-jun72/KE.diff
http://www.unlambda.com/download/pdp11/unix-jun72/simhv36-1-ke.tar.gz

I tried to do it correctly and keep it in the same style, but I was
sort of giddy about getting v1 to boot (which it does now!) and so
this might be a little rough.  I'm happy to clean it up and resubmit
if someone in the know reviews it.

Is this the right place to submit such changes?

v1 unix lives! :-)

-brad