[Simh] RSTS/E V9 Archive Updated

Fausto Saporito fausap at unina.it
Mon Mar 17 04:15:55 EDT 2008

Hello Bill, Hello all

yesterday I was able to install BP2 v2.6 under RSTS
Provided that I don't have an installation manual, I did several
tests, the final one is very simple:

1) restore BP2.BCK and INSTAL.BCK from tape in [1,2]
2) run the procedure BP2.COM
3) choose the "customize" option... the default one doesn't work
4) wait ... :-)

the procedure do a IVP, too, and also a auto-clean.
The IVP is successful.

regards,
fausto