[Simh] RSTS V9.6 install

Fausto Saporito fausap at unina.it
Tue Mar 11 06:05:37 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I'm following the Tony suggestion, and I'm able to continue the
installation, but I have an error :

Restoring required _SY:[1,2] components
?Error opening Backup set
?Magtape record length error
Where can this volume be located? <MU0:>

Maybe the tape file is not build correctly... or what?
I tried with TM11 and TK50, with the same error.

regards,
fausto