[Simh] 3.8-0 released

Andrew Warkentin andreww591 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:34:42 EDT 2008

Ken Cornetet wrote:
> It appears from the change log that perhaps RTE-6 is now officially
> supported on the 21MX emulation. Is this correct? Is there anyone on the
> list running RTE-6? Are there disk images available?
>
> I noticed that the one of the software archive sites has a tape image of
> a few RTE-6 primaries in PSAVE format. Does anyone know how to build a
> disk image from one of these primaries?

I was wondering about that as well. The Computer History Museum got a
license from HP to redistribute (and also allow other people to
redistribute) HP 21XX/1000 software back in November of last year, but
it seems to be taking quite a while for them to go through all the
software. I'm not sure why they haven't released anything yet.