[Simh] 3.8-0 released

Ken Cornetet Ken.Cornetet at kimball.com
Wed Jun 25 08:44:27 EDT 2008

It appears from the change log that perhaps RTE-6 is now officially
supported on the 21MX emulation. Is this correct? Is there anyone on the
list running RTE-6? Are there disk images available?

I noticed that the one of the software archive sites has a tape image of
a few RTE-6 primaries in PSAVE format. Does anyone know how to build a
disk image from one of these primaries?