[Simh] disk image tools for altair simulator?

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 23:20:12 EDT 2008

Wow, that's kind of funny....  Zork was about the only usefull thing I could
think about
doing with CP/M.... I'm sure there are others...

One day I want to really check out CP/M 68k but getting a real Atari ST is
becoming
a chore....

Anyways, I'm glad I could get you in the right direction.

PS.  I've heard from a friend who heard it from someone else that Bob Supnik
(of simh
fame!) was the  "somewhat paranoid DEC engineer" engineer that ported
zork/adventure
from MDL to FORTRAN...