[Simh] Problems running SIMH CP/M on Mac OSX 10.5.4`

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 23:43:55 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 3:20 AM, Jason Stevens <neozeed at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you running on PPC or i386?
>
> I need to dig out my ppc at any rate to do some binary builds....  I'm
> pretty sure we have an intel @ work to do some testing with as well...

I can help with Mac Intel testing - I have a one-year-old MacBook Pro
and am running 10.4 (Darwin Kernel Version 8.11.1: Wed Oct 10 18:23:28
PDT 2007).  I even have a CP/M 2.2 disk image that works great with
altairz80 on Linux (I've been fiddling with old Infocom files
recently).  If only I could get this Kaypro font working with
gnome-terminal...

Let me know if I can help with any testing.

-ethan