[Simh] moving disk images

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:33:06 EDT 2008

I've moved images between various x86 OS's (MS-DOS, Windows, OpenBSD), m68k
(NeXTSTEP), ppc (OS X)...

I wonder if on your target somehow it's "helping" you by doing an endian
swap & screwing it up....

You can quickly cobble up something to read two bytes from a file, swap them
and write it back out to disk.....