[Simh] hp2100 IPLI and IPLO devices

Ken Cornetet Ken.Cornetet at kimball.com
Mon Jul 7 16:01:13 EDT 2008

As Emily Litella would say: "Never Mind". By some amazing stroke of
luck, the DVM72 manual is on HP's web site. A quick perusal shows that a
certain bit must be set in the IO request to indicate a binary transfer.
It also shows a few different ways to do IO via the device.

Setting this bit at least gives me some data to the telnet session.
Woot!