[Simh] Excess IOs running SIMH on Windows/XP

Paul Hardy 2 paulhardy2 at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 27 16:20:38 EST 2008

It strikes me that a quicker and safer way to solve this would be not to use *.dsk as the file extension for simh virtual disks on Windows, but instead rename them as *.vdisk or similar. I plan to rename mine, and just change VAX.INI to reference the new names.

--
Paul  Hardy
Email: paul at the hardy.demon.co.uk domain