[Simh] SET CPU 48M ?

Thomas Pfau pfau at nbpfaus.net
Fri Feb 1 13:12:20 EST 2008

I don't recall having to do any SYSGEN changes to get the extra memory
recognized.  The system should use whatever physical memory is reported in
the RPB unless you limit it by setting PHYSICALPAGES smaller.  By default,
that parameter should be large enough that it should recognize all memory
on any system.

--
tom_p
http://nbpfaus.net/