[Simh] simh vax750 or vax730?

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at wmata.com
Mon Dec 29 12:19:24 EST 2008

Bob writes:
>  The RC25 used the Aztec LESI UNIBUS controller, which was just another
> MSCP implementation.

>From the 2008 perspective, yes that's true, but for those who had to do
bad-block-replacement in the driver, there are signifcant differences
between the various MSCP controllers that don't do bad block replacement
without some driver assist.

There are reasons why RC25 BBR strategies are called out in
some of the PDP-11 SPD's :-(. Man, I really hope that all RC25's
are dead as a doornail by now. I hated them when they were new
too.

Tim.