[Simh] ITS system?

Zachary Kline z_kline at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 12:32:45 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm actually looking for the ITS distributions--the "PI its" filesystem, to be specific.  I've decided to try running with KLH10 instead of SIMH, but the file which looked like the appropriate disk image doesn't seem to be.  It would help if its.os.org wasn't down, but...
I've done repeated Internet searches on this sort of thing and come up empty handed.
Best,
Zack.