[Simh] ITS system?

Zachary Kline z_kline at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 16 09:29:33 EDT 2008

Hi,
I've recently become interested in ITS, the "Incompatible timesharing system" from
MIT. I followed the instructions at
http://www.cosmic.com/u/mirian/its/itsbuild.html
, and they work quite nicely. However, the system I'm left with after that is, well,
minimal.
I was wondering where I might find distribution tapes for more useful tools? (I'm
not well-versed in ITS, so relie on the :info command, for instance.)
I tried to connect to
http://its.os.org
, but that site seems to be on a temporary or perminant vacation. Any advice would
be appreciated.
Best,
Zack.