[Simh] networking on windows

Pierre-Philipp Braun pbraun at nethence.com
Wed Aug 13 12:43:30 EDT 2008

Hi Jason,

yes Wincap 4.0.2 is installed.

Any hints on linking xq0 to a physical interface on windows ?
As a counter example,
	sim> attach xq0 "Carte Ethernet Connexion au réseau local"
	File open error

I'm wondering why the slirp patch hasn't been integrated yet.  For other
plateforms w/o ethernet, what's the point if there's no network link ?

Thanks
-Pierre-Philipp

Quoting Jason Stevens (13/08/2008 18:28),